Or leave us a messageLeave message
Motorola PMLN5275 heavy-duty noise-cancelling headphones, suitable for Motorola MOTOTRBO series digital models, GP300D, GP300D +, P8200 series, P8600 series, P8600I series, noise reduction level is 24dB.
Unique selling point
PMLN5275 uses large-sized sealed earmuffs to avoid accidental abrasion of ears and earmuffs to the greatest extent. Wearing PMLN5275 also provides balanced forces on both sides of the user's head, keeping the noise level down to 24dB. All these factors contribute to better comfort and a better user experience.
strong and sturdy
1. The earmuffs are made of high-quality ABS material with excellent shock sound absorption and attenuation characteristics.
2. PMLN5275 has a push-to-talk button (easy to operate even when wearing gloves). The excellent mechanical strength of the button can exceed 500,000 times, which guarantees the durability of your product with extraordinary investment.
3. Kelvar cable (the material used in bulletproof vest fabric) greatly enhances the durability of the product, and at the same time improves the applicability of the PMLN5275 headset in some workplaces where accidental dragging cannot be completely avoided. Easy to use
1. PMLN5275 provides a fixed microphone (as shown in the figure above), allowing the user to adjust the length and angle to achieve the best sounding position. In addition, it allows the user to tilt the microphone down / up, making it easy to adjust the microphone back to its previous position.
2. The equipment cable (shown in the figure above) is completely fixed with the main body of the headset to avoid external accidents caused by messy cables.
The headset function list is as follows:
Wear behind the head
2. Double ear cup structure
3. Integrated adjustable noise-canceling microphone in the ear cups
4. Earcup integrated PTT button
5. 24dB noise suppression
1. Microphone Type: Electret Noise Suppression Microphone
2. Suspension microphone sensitivity: -39 ± 4 dB @ 1 KHz @ 9VDCwith RL of 4.7 KΩ measured at 0.25 ”at 94dB SPL (main component index).
3. Maximum current: 130μA max
4. Total harmonic distortion (THD) is less than 3% at 120 dB. Tested by Motorola.
5. Directivity indicators (noise reduction): 4.6 index, 0.5 "and 5.3 index, 1.0" (Motorola implementation).
6. Performance of headphone sensitivity and directivity index 0.5 inch: -47.70dB re 1V / Pa: 4.6174 index 1.0 inch: -54.45dB re 1V / Pa: 5.372 index
1. Impedance: 300 ohm ± 20% @ 1kHz (single-sided speaker)
2. DC resistance: 278 ohm (single-sided speaker) 300Ω ± 20%
3. Frequency response: 300-3000Hz
4. Total harmonic distortion (THD): <10%
的音频指标 5. Maximum sound output: 118dB maximum SPL based on audio indicators of hearing safety restrictions