Recently, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued a notice on adjusting the frequency use plan of the 800MHz band digital trunking communication system (hereinafter referred to as the notice), and adjusted the frequency use plan of the 800MHz band (806-821 / 851-866MHz) digital trunking communication system in China .
The frequency use adjustment adheres to the new development concept. The notice is based on the needs of digital trunked communication users, industry and technology development trends, and combined with the characteristics of trunked communication use in China, and on the basis of retaining the original TETRA (Terrestrial trunked radio) technology system, the PDT ( Dedicated digital trunking communication system) technology system can be used in the 800MHz frequency band. This move further improves the frequency use efficiency and benefits, enhances the frequency configuration flexibility of this band, and provides more technical options and solutions for digital trunking users. At the same time, the notice fully implements the "Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Radio Management" and the state's new requirements for deepening the reform of "radiation management services". By further delegating licensing authority, clarifying the scope of license exemption management, specifying frequency usage requirements, and formulating relevant technical system transition policies And other methods to achieve the goal of simplifying user applications, protecting the rights and interests of existing legitimate users, and strengthening post-event and post-event supervision.
The issuance of this notice has positive significance for ensuring the frequency use requirements of digital cluster communication systems in related industries and departments, reducing the cost of user network construction, and promoting the rapid development of China's digital cluster industry.
Notice on Adjusting the Frequency Utilization Plan of the 800MHz Band Digital Trunking Communication System
Radio regulatory agencies of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities:
In order to further meet the social demand for digital trunked communications, promote the development of new radio technology and new business applications, effectively improve the efficiency and effectiveness of frequency use, and promote the healthy development of the digital trunked communications industry, after research, the current band 806-821 / 851-866MHz (Hereinafter referred to as the 800MHz frequency band) The frequency of the digital trunking communication system is planned to be adjusted. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
1. The new digital trunking communication system based on the PDT (dedicated digital trunking communication system) technology system uses the 800MHz frequency band. Digital trunking communication systems based on the iDEN, GoTa and GT800 technology systems no longer plan to use the 800MHz frequency band. The technical requirements of the radio transmitting equipment of the relevant system are detailed in Annex 1.
2. The digital trunking communication system based on the PDT technology system in the 800MHz band is divided into a total of 1200 channels. For the channel configuration of the related system, see Annex 2.
3. The use of the above-mentioned frequencies shall apply for a radio frequency license from the radio regulatory agency. National radio regulatory agencies are responsible for implementing radio frequency licenses for the 806-816 / 851-861MHz band; radio regulatory agencies of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities are responsible for implementing radio frequency licenses for the 816-821 / 861-866MHz band.
4. The frequency band 806-816 / 851-861MHz is mainly used for digital trunking communication systems covering three or more provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, as well as other digital trunking communication systems with special needs. The frequency of 816-821 / 861-866MHz band is mainly used for digital trunking communication systems in the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities, and digital trunking communication systems in the neighboring provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities.
V. Radio management agencies at all levels should fully consider the frequency separation requirements of different carriers in the same base station when implementing the frequency use license of the digital trunking communication system in the 800MHz frequency band, reasonably carry out frequency use licensing work, and give full play to frequency use efficiency and benefit. For networks with a small number of frequencies such as airports and ports, you can license discrete frequencies based on actual usage to ensure that the licensed frequencies are effectively used; for networks with large coverage and large numbers of frequencies, such as government affairs special networks, On the premise of meeting the system frequency reuse requirements and the carrier frequency interval requirements in the base station, continuous frequencies can be licensed according to the actual situation.
6. When the 816-821 / 861-866MHz frequency band is difficult to meet the frequency use requirements of the local digital trunking communication system, the radio management agencies of each province, autonomous region, and municipality may apply to the national radio management agency for the 806-816 / 851-861MHz frequency band according to local conditions. Partial frequency permissions. With the consent of the national radio regulatory agency, the radio regulatory agencies of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government may perform radio frequency licenses for relevant frequency bands.
7. In principle, the 800MHz band digital trunking communication system should be deployed in trunking networking mode, and no direct mode or conventional transfer mode should be used as a daily communication method.
Eight, using 800MHz frequency band digital trunking communication system frequency, the frequency utilization rate requirement is not less than 70% frequency band occupancy, area coverage rate is not less than 50%, user load factor is not less than 50%, annual time occupancy is not low At 60%.
Nine, digital trunking communication system handheld station, vehicle station and other terminal equipment installed and used in the 800MHz frequency band refer to ground public mobile communication terminal management without the need to obtain a radio station license; set up and use base stations and repeaters in accordance with the "Chinese People" The Regulations of the Republic on Radio Management require that the relevant provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities' radio management agencies apply for a radio station license.
X. Production or import of 800MHz band digital trunking communication system radio transmitting equipment sold or used in China shall apply to the State Radio Regulatory Agency and obtain a radio transmission equipment type approval certificate in accordance with relevant regulations.
11. As of January 1, 2020, the National Radio Regulatory Agency will no longer accept applications for the approval of new radio transmitting equipment models based on the iDEN, GoTa and GT800 technical systems in the 800MHz band; radio management agencies at all levels will no longer accept applications based on the above technologies The system applies for a new frequency use license of the 800MHz band digital trunking communication system, and the related digital trunking communication system equipment and terminals that have been licensed can be used until they are scrapped.
12. The frequency occupation fee of the 800MHz band digital trunking communication system shall be implemented in accordance with relevant national regulations.
13. The radio management agencies of each province, autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government shall update and improve the frequency use planning of the 800MHz band digital trunked communication system in accordance with the requirements of the local 800MHz band digital trunked communication system in accordance with the requirements of this notice, and make different technical systems Compatible coexistence between systems.
14. The use of digital trunked communication systems to provide digital trunked communication services shall comply with telecommunication business management related policies.
15. If the previous relevant provisions are inconsistent with this notice, this notice shall prevail.