In order to accelerate the construction of a modern economic system and promote the high-quality development of the industry, the National Development and Reform Commission and relevant departments have revised the "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2011 Edition) (Amendment)" and formed the "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2019) Yearbook, Draft for Comment), and solicit opinions from the public.
2020年1月1日 起施行。 Recently, the National Development and Reform Commission issued the "Decree of the National Development and Reform Commission of the People's Republic of China" (No. 29): "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2019 Edition)" has been considered by the second development committee meeting of the National Development and Reform Commission Adopted, effective from January 1, 2020 . The "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2011 edition) (Amendment)" was repealed at the same time.
The "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2019 Edition)" consists of three categories: encouragement, restriction and elimination. Those that do not belong to the encouraged category, restricted category, and eliminated category, and meet the relevant national laws, regulations, and policies, are allowed categories, and the allowed categories are not included in the catalog. Among them, the encouragement category is mainly an important promotion of economic and social development, which is conducive to meeting the needs of the people's good life and promoting high-quality development of technology, equipment, products and industries.
Among them, the "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2019 Edition)" lists the following related industries as encouraged industries:
1.Manufacturing of digital mobile communications, mobile ad hoc networks, access network systems, digital trunking communication systems, routers, gateways and other network equipment
2.Broadband digital trunking equipment, 230MHz broadband wireless data transmission equipment using time division duplex (TDD) carrier aggregation, and other next-generation private network communication equipment, vehicle-to-vehicle communication based on LTE-V2X wireless communication technology Wireless communication equipment
3. Emergency communication technology equipment for flood prevention and rescue self-organizing network cluster
4. All-terrain, high-mobility, multifunctional emergency rescue special vehicles and equipment for emergency communications, emergency command, emergency power generation and power recovery, logistic support, etc.
5. Railway GSM-R communication signal system
6. Development and construction of railway broadband communication systems such as LTE-R
7. Development of traffic dispatching command automation technology (railway)
8. Satellite communication system, earth station equipment manufacturing and construction
9. Manufacturing and construction of new business network equipment such as narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT), broadband Internet of Things (eMTC), and other Internet of things (sensor network) and intelligent network
10. Manufacturing and construction of new business network equipment such as the Internet of Things (sensor network)
11. Research and application of integrated air-ground acquisition technology for disaster site information
12. Development and application of meteorological, earthquake, geological, marine, flood and drought disasters, urban and forest fire disaster monitoring and early warning technologies
13. Development and application of safety monitoring and alarm technology for dams and tailings reservoirs
14. Development and application of coal, mine and other safety production monitoring and alarming technologies
15. Emergency monitoring technology for flood and drought disasters
16. Safety monitoring system based on Beidou navigation satellite
17. Manufacturing and construction of broadband network equipment
18. Digital cellular mobile communication network construction
19.Emergency radio and television system construction
According to Global Private Network Communications, the "Catalogue" is an important basis for guiding investment directions, government-managed investment projects, and formulating and implementing fiscal, tax, credit, land, import and export policies. According to relevant regulations, the general requirements are that for encouraged projects, approval, approval or filing should be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations; for restricted projects, new construction is prohibited, and existing production capacity is allowed to be upgraded and upgraded within a certain period; for eliminated projects, investment is prohibited And eliminated in accordance with the prescribed period. In implementing the Catalogue, the decisive role of the market in resource allocation must be brought into play, and the role of the government must be better exerted. In actual work, the people's governments of the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and relevant departments should establish a coordinated promotion, supervision and inspection mechanism, effectively strengthen policy coordination, strictly supervise law enforcement in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, perform their duties, cooperate closely, and form synergies. Enhance the effectiveness of implementing industrial policies.